Friday, September 19, 2008

If Only I was a HSM3 Star...


Back to School - My 19th First Day of School. from amy williams on Vimeo.

Try JibJab Sendables® eCards today!

So as I mentioned in my video blog, Day sent me this fantastic eCard from JibJab with me and Taylor Hanson starring in High School Musical 3. It was so, so fabulous I had to share it with all of you. It was really funny because when I first started to watch it I was thinking, "hmmm... that looks like Taylor. I didn't know he was in HSM3." Then I saw my face and ran away with the daydream of actually being a HSM3 star, let alone with Taylor Hanson as my Zac Efron. I think it would be fabulous. It has always been my secret dream for everyone around me to break out into choreographed song and dance. Like in the cafeteria on HSM, or the prom in She's All That, or on the school bus in Hairspray (click for videos of these great scenes). Sometimes I sit on the bus here in Bulgaria and imagine what it would be like if all the babas and diados (gramas and grampas) with their hunchbacks, hairy moles and canes broke out into some sort of routine that we all just happened to know the moves to... A girl can dream right?

Oh and by the way, here is the picture mentioned in the vblog that landed on my door from roomate Sarah K. for my 21st birthday.




Anyway, a few shout outs to my girls Cara Manuele and Shannon Carmien with wishes of great birthdays and upcoming years. Can't wait to see you ladies! To Karen Christensen, best birthday wishes and may you enjoy this HSM fabulousness the most! Jason Klarfeld - you deserve all the happiness in the world on your birthday. Thanks for all you are! And lastly, congrats to my girl Casey for a beautiful baby girl and good luck to Miss Kayla with enduring the last bits of being a fatty, preggers woman and getting little miss Kennedy out!

More crazy daydreams, useless updates and complaints of cold coming soon!

No comments: